Rich is a real estate appraiser specializing in Yolo County and northern areas of Solano County. His father started the business in 1992 after 12 years as a realtor in Davis. Rich took over ownership when Louis retired in 2008. He appraises attached and detached single family homes, 2-4 unit income properties, manufactured homes, and land, both urban and rural.
Rich can perform an appraisal for:
- Mortgage loan or refinance
- Home equity loan
- Estate (date of death valuation or liquidation)
- Construction loan (for new construction or remodel)
- Valuation to establish sale price or second opinion when marketing a home
- PMI (Primary Mortgage Insurance) removal
An appraisal can also provide information to help homeowners answer questions such as:
- Should I rent my property or sell it?
- How much can I expect to profit from renting my property?
- Should I sell my property as-is or remodel it and then sell it?
- How will my proposed remodel impact the value of my property?
For answers to these questions and others, call Rich at 530-756-6472 or visit www.TheYoloPro.com.